Rosemary essential oil 15ml bottle 100% Therapeutic Grade
also known as Rosmarinus Officinalis — Sourced from Spain // The rosemary bush belongs to the mint family which includes basil, lavender, myrtle, and sage.
- Great for memory one of the best oils of all time.
- Analgesic ~ helps reduce pain without sedative side-effects
Indigestion: often used for indigestion, relieving flatulence, stomach cramps, constipation, and bloating.
Assists healing with the delicate organs such as the liver, brain, and heart.
Hair Growth – It is believed to slow down premature hair loss and graying of the hair
Boost mental activity – when inhaled it enhances cognitive function helps Focus & concentration
- Reduce pain -treating headaches, muscle pains, rheumatism and even arthritis. Massaging the affected area that is in pain with rosemary essential oil can quickly relieve the pain.
Muscle and nervine stimulant – that uplifts, energizes, and invigorates the body and mind.
- Helps with Alzheimers disease – some researchers are beginning to explore the options as an alternative treatment for slowing down the onset of Alzheimer’s disease in certain patients because of the apparent connection between boosted neural activity and the essential oil.
- stimulates blood circulation – which can relieve pain and also aid in coagulation of wounds for faster healing of sprains and joint aches
- Reduce the levels of cortisol – Inhale Rosemary and Lavender for several minutes may significantly reduce the levels of cortisol in the saliva and decrease chances for chronic stress
Mouth care – a disinfectant and is often used as a mouth wash. It also helps in removing bad breath.
Gingivitis, cavities, plaque build up – and other damaging dental conditions
Depression, Mental fatigue and Forgetfulness – lift spirits immediately. inhale a little rosemary oil to remove boredom and renew mental energy.
Nourishes the scalp and removes dandruff – message regularly and mix with tea tree oil and basil oil to alternately treat scalp problems.
Respiratory problems: The benefits of rosemary essential oil in treating respiratory problems are well-researched and supported
- Cautions: If pregnant do not use, prone to epilepsy do not use, known high blood pressure not recommended
All information contained within this site is for reference purposes only and are not intended to substitute the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or any other licensed health-care professional. Show Some Scents products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.