Lavender Essential oil – Lavandula angustifolia sourced from Bulgaria
100% Therapeutic Grade
- This essential oil has a fresh, floral herbaceous odor.
- sunburn and muscle joint pain Lavender is most well known for its use in aromatherapy – apply to skin
- reduce anxiety, and relieve stress and tension headaches..
- One of the most useful oils – aroma therapist’s worldwide consider this the most useful of all essential oils.
- Excellent for burns if applied soon , great to take the heat out of a sunburn – always use with a carrier oil like Coconut oil. Also will prevent scarring when applied early to a burn or recently healed wound.
Muscle joints –
- when mixed with massage lotion or oil, lavender has a calming and soothing effect on the muscle joints.
stress, anxiety and mental illness.
- soothing effects in people suffering from stress, anxiety and mental illness.
- In other countries, capsules of lavender are sold as an OTC drug.
comparable to low-dose lorazepam.
- For many people oils are an offset to other more harmful drugs and it is often said that it is comparable to low-dose lorazepam.
treat common cold and flu symptoms.
- As a vapor, can be mixed with vegetable glycerin
Just add it to a vaporizer
- spray in a shower/sauna for a similar effect. Add a few drops to a bowl of hot water and breathe in the fumes.
treating insomnia and other sleep related issues
- Many people who are stressed out use it as a daily sleep aid.
- Can stimulate urine productions and restore hormonal balance
Treatment for lice and hair ailment
Treat acne, wrinkles, psoriasis and inflammation
- a great addition to any skin care product.
Primary ingredient in insect repellant
- many of the all natural as well as conventional insect repellants on the market contain Lavender as one of the primary ingredients.
Caution: Lavender oils should not be used directly in women who are pregnant or currently breastfeeding.
**Disclaimer: All information contained within this site is for reference purposes only and are not intended to substitute the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or any other licensed health-care professional. Show Some Scents products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.