Frankincense – 100% Therapeutic Grade oil
- Botanical Name: Boswellia Serrata // Frankincense, also known as olibanum
- Plant Part: Resin Extraction Method: Steam Distilled Origin: India
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow clear liquid.
- Oman is the best known and most ancient source of frankincense. In Oman, the best frankincense is usually reserved for the sultan and is rarely shipped out of the country.
- use as an antiseptic, astringent, carminative, digestive, diuretic, sedative, tonic and expectorant.
Stress and Anxiety
- It also awakens insight, makes you more introspective and lowers anxiety, anger and stress. When feeling anxious or if you anticipate some sort of stressful episode, add some frankincense oil to a diffuser or a vaporizer.
- Frankincense essential oil is a natural and safe alternative. It promotes urination and helps you lose that extra water weight, as well as fats, sodium, uric acid and various other toxins from the body, with the added advantage of lowering blood pressure.
- It benefits all the systems operating in the body, including the respiratory, digestive, nervous, and excretory systems, while also increasing strength by aiding the absorption of nutrients into the body
Rejuvenates aging skin
- Effective with bacterial and fungal infections. When applied topically or inhaled, it can makes the scars and after marks of boils, acne and pox on the skin fade at a much faster rate.
- This also includes the fading of stretch marks, surgery marks, and fat cracks associated with pregnancy and delivery of children
Arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
- Research by Cardiff University scientists found that frankincense can inhibit the production of key inflammatory molecules, helping prevent the breakdown of the cartilage tissue that causes these conditions..
Colds and respiratory disorders
- Frankincense oil can break up phlegm deposits in your respiratory tract and lungs, and can relieve bronchitis-related congestion. It also eases body pain, headaches, toothaches and balances the rise in body temperature commonly associated with colds.
Oral health problems
- The antiseptic qualities of this oil can help prevent bad breath, cavities, toothaches, mouth sores, and other infections.
- Frankincense oil speeds up the secretion of digestive juices (gastric juices, bile and acids) in the stomach and facilitates movement of food through the intestines by stimulating peristaltic motion. And an improvement in the digestion of food.
- This removal of excess gas from the intestines also gives relief from associated problems like stomach aches, pain in the abdominal region and chest, abnormal amounts of sweating, uneasiness, indigestion and many other related conditions.
- Frankincense oil regulates estrogen production in women and reduces the risk of post-menopause tumor or cyst formation
- Uterine: This oil is very good for uterine health -It also treats or regulates gynecologic conditions or stressors that can lead to complicated dysfunctions in certain women.
Regulates the menstrual
- cycle of premenopausal women , reduces obstructed and delayed menstruation and delays the advent of menopause.
- Has a grounding aroma, and often used in meditation.
- Consistency: Medium – Frankincense Essential Oil has a rich woody, earthy scent with a deeply mysterious nuance.
- Frankincense Oil blends well with Lime, Lemon, Orange and other Citrus oils as well as Benzoin, Bergamot, Lavender, Myrrh, Pine and Sandalwood oil.
- Cautions: Frankincense Essential Oil is non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing. Avoid use during pregnancy.
All information contained within this site is for reference purposes only and are not intended to substitute the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or any other licensed health-care professional. Show Some Scents products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.