Vetiver essential oil 15ml Therapeutic Grade – sourced from Haiti
- Chrysopogon zizanioides, commonly known as vetiver, is a perennial grass that belongs to the Poaceae family, which is native to India
- Vetiver essential oil is derived through the steam distillation of the plant’s roots
- It is deeply grounding, and often used for promoting sleep. It is said to also be equally helpful for restlessness.
- Vetiver oil’s calming and soothing properties are said to dispel anger, hysteria, and irritability, and reduce neurotic behavior.
- Reduces stress and tension. It is helpful with physical and mental exhaustion, and for addressing issues ranging from general aches and pains to insomnia and anxious feelings.
Enhances libido and awakens sexual desire
- Provides relief to insomnia patients
- Speeds up eradication of scars and other skin marks
- Has antiseptic properties
- Provides relief from all types of inflammation
- Improves and maintains good nerve health
Cautions: Possible side effects are not known. It is unsafe for pregnant and breastfeeding women to take vetiver, as it might cause a miscarriage
All information contained within this site is for reference purposes only and are not intended to substitute the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or any other licensed health-care professional. Show Some Scents products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.