RC type essential oil 100% Therapeutic Grade oil – contains ten essential oils
__RC type essential oil uses and benefits__
Oils included: Marjoram, Pine, Spruce, Eucalyptus (3) (1 Globulus, 2 Radiata, 3 Citriodora)
Lavender, Cypress, Peppermint, and Myrtle
- Respiratory Congestion, Lungs, Bronchitis, Allergies, Mucus, Bone Spurs, Sore Throats, Colds / Flu
- RC Essential Oil specifically supports and soothes especially when placed on the bottom of feet or over chest.
- Winter months: Make a hot compress to provide more comfort in chest during the winter months.
- Workouts: Diffuse or apply it directly before, during, or after your workout. Its energetic aroma will help you stay motivated when you hit the weights, treadmill, or bike.
- Marjoram: Oil promotes perspiration and keeps you healthy by aiding in the removal of toxins,
- sodium salts and excess water from the body. Helps reduce phlegm
- Spruce: This oil is great for back pains and bronchial conditions.
- Arthritis, rheumatism: can also improve breathing and symptoms related to arthritis, rheumatism. It is beneficial when
used to induce relation and peace of mind.
- Lavender: used for relaxing, skin, calming central nervous system,
- Pine: increases urine production, removing inflammation of the gall bladder, eye health, metabolism,
psoriasis, scabies, treats boils, cuts, sports injuries, respiratory, joint pain, arthritis
- Peppermint: mental clarity, opens respiratory tract, headaches, nausea, migraines, muscle pain
- Myrtle: natural astringent with balancing and harmonizing actions to the skin making it useful in cases of acne and oily skin in
particular soothing effects on the respiratory system and in instances of asthma, Myrtle is a good choice for use with children.
Myrtle Oil’s aroma is thought to be elevating and euphoric
- Cypress: helps improve, blood circulation, stress, trauma, makes your gums, skin,
- muscles and hair follicles contract and prevents teeth and hair from falling out, while
tightening up loose skin and muscles. Promotes blood clotting, reduces heavy menstration,
improves lung efficiency, excellent sedative
- Eucalyptus: bronchial conditions, anti inflammatory, joint and muscle pain, not to be taken internally, open the breathing
- passages and is excellent to use when treating
asthma, laryngitis, sore throat, colds, and respiratory illnesses clear blocked nasal passages
Apply to throat and neck use with compress warm towel and apply over skin
Caution: Pregnant women may wish to ask their doctor or medical professional about
using this and other oils during pregnancy.
All information contained within this site is for reference purposes only and are not intended to substitute the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or any other licensed health-care professional. Show Some Scents products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.