Peace and Calming type 15ml bottle essential oil
Blended oils are: Tangerine, Orange, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Blue tansy
Citrus reticulata, (Tangerine peel oil) / Citrus aurantium dulcis, (Orange) / Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) / Pogostemon cablin, (Patchouli) / Tanacetum annuum (Blue tansy)
Creates a relaxing environment that’s especially great for homes with children. You’ll love that you can use this oil for you children’s bedtime and then for yourself for a moment of quiet after the house has settled down.
This fragrant oil is a wonderful addition to your meditation, evening routine, or playtime with the kids.
Topical: use 1 drop of essential oil to 1 drop of carrier oil of your choice – apply to desired area as needed.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Diffuse this oil to freshen the air, especially in rooms where children play or study.
Apply to the bottom of feet before bed as part of a bedtime ritual for your whole family.
Dilute with coconut oil for a calming back massage before naps or bed.
Combine with any Citrus for a bright, invigorating scent that’s perfect for mornings before school or practice.
Add 4–5 drops to 1 cup Epsom salt for a calming bath at the start of the day or as part of an evening routine.
Add to Shower gel for a cleanser your entire family will love.
· Ylang Ylang – restores confidence and equilibrium
· Patchouli – Use to reduce wrinkled or chapped appearance. It reestablishes mental and emotional equilibrium and energizes the mind.
· Tangerine – Rich in d-limonene it helps to maintain a healthy lifestyle regimen.*
· Orange -Also has calming effects and may be used for feelings of peace.
· Blue Tansy – Tansy plants have several species and this one is also called Moroccan Chamomile or Annual Tansy. Emotionally, it combats anger and negative emotions.
Documented Uses for Peace and Calming Essential Oil? Promote a good night’s rest and unwind before bed; balancing, tension, stress, calming, peace, irritability, relaxation
This oil allows us to visualize our goals and dreams truthfully through our heart. It is in our heart where our true dreams live and are supported.
How do I Use it?
Use NEAT (undiluted) or
- · Apply several drops (2-4) to wrists, edge of ears, neck and feet
- · Add several drops (2-4) to bath water
- · Apply to vitaflex points
- · Directly inhale, diffuse
- · Dilute 1:15 with vegetable oil for body massage
** Pet your dog head to toe with a drop of this oil before bed – Cats? uh, you’re on your own – no recommendations here.
It builds trust between trainer (and riders) and horse. Horses and riders should inhale it before work, or when presented with something new.
Safety Precautions Peace and Calming essential oil has photo-sensitivity – direct exposure to sunlight within 24 hours after use could cause dermatitis.
(GRAS) Generally safe for children over 2 years of age. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
All information contained within this site is for reference purposes only and are not intended to substitute the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or any other licensed health-care professional. Show Some Scents products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.