Super Critical fluid extraction, organically grown, no solvents, whole plant extract, full spectrum
Hemp Oil 300mg — 16.7mg /serving
What is the difference between Show Some Scents hemp oil and Hemp Seed Oil?
– Hempseed oil is just like all the other seed oils, typically cold pressed from quality sources
Show Some Scents’ is a natural product that comes from the hemp stalk, concentrated using supercritical CO2 (cold press) and filtered to eliminate any toxic substances.
What conditions will Hemp oil help?
– Many people have reported help with chronic pain, neuropathy, migraines, anxiety, arthritis, inflammatory bowel and insomnia. In human studies Hemp Oil has been shown to be effective in epilepsy and schizophrenia. For other conditions studies have shown improvements in animal models of diabetes, kidney, heart, vascular disease, and cancer.
How much do I need?
Basic serving size is 15mg daily then make adjustments immediately to improve symptoms. Severe problems typically require larger amounts. Body size does not matter. It’s essential to encourage clients to reach an effective amount. Later, the amount can frequently be reduced.
Usage with pets would depend on their size. Therefore with smaller animals use a much smaller amount per dosage. Maybe more if animal has disease.
** The best dosages have not yet been determined but, clinically, providers are seeing exceptional responses at relatively low doses.
Is it safe?
– No toxic dose; – Rare Side effects; – No known drug interactions.
What’s the difference between THC and Hemp oil?
– THC comes from marijuana and may have psychoactive effects including sensations of being stoned, sleepy, hungry, and impaired.
– Hemp oil comes from hemp and is non-psychoactive. It improves mood, mental focus, decreases anxiety/fear without physical or mental impairment.
What matters most when choosing a Hemp oil product?
– Quality and purity • Experienced farms • Third party analysis • legality • Customer service
– Show Some Scents’ hemp oil comes from organic industrial hemp plants of N. Europe.
What else does the product contain?
– Many products use dilution oils: MCT • hemp oil • Synthetics • artificial flavors
– Show Some Scents’, has whole plant extracts with associated terpenes, polyphenols, flavors
Is Show Some Scents the same as ‘Medical Marijuana’?
– No, Show Some Scents’ comes from organic hemp stalks and seeds, conforms to all state and national legal requirements and contains no THC.
– Medical marijuana comes from marijuana plants and contain significant amounts of THC. It is illegal unless authorized by medical and state authorization.
Will I get ‘high’ if I consume Show Some Scents’ Hemp Oil?
– No, it does not contain any psychoactive properties. On the contrary, Hemp oil clears and speeds thinking processes and improves attention focus and duration.
All information contained within this site is for reference purposes only and are not intended to substitute the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or any other licensed health-care professional. Show Some Scents products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.