1. How long will the fragrance in the scent last? …when compared to ABC or XYZ company’s wax ??
- we formulate each fragrance bar to last approx. 2 weeks of scent life, each square lasting approx. 72 hours scent life – all of our bars have six large 1 oz. squares
- We use only tested premium grade fragrance oils and essential oils in our products- i.e. our wax bars, fragrance oils bottles, scent beads, and room sprays.
2. How big are these bars ? Will the squares fit into a wall plug-in type warmer?
- our bars are twice the size of any typical bars sold commercially. Each bar is 5.5 oz and the typical commercial bars are 2.6 oz
- when using our wax in a wall plug-in warmer (which plugs directly into an outlet) simply cut each 1 oz. wax square in half with a butter knife. This will prevent the small bowl from overflowing & it will fill half of the smaller bowl.
3. What type of wax do you use to make your scented wax bars ? Do you use soy wax? … Beeswax?
- we use only paraffin waxes in our scented wax bars
- we have created a paraffin wax which we believe gives a stronger scent throw than soy , palm, beeswax, or any other paraffin wax products.
- NOTE: soy candles are great! Our candles are made using soy wax and they are 100% skin safe.
4. Are all of your scented wax bars really strong? … it seems like the store scents only last a day and that’s it…
- Not all of our scents are strong, nor is it possible (for example) to make a subtle scent like Cucumber Melon compare to very strong Leather scent.
- Some scents are much more subtle and are best suited for a small area like a bathroom, or small office, dorm room , in a waiting room, or even a taxi, etc.
- Strong scents will typically fill a larger room, i.e. living room, play room, media room, pet room
- Note: some rooms are enormous and we would recommend two warmers for this situation. Example, vaulted ceilings, high traffic areas, open areas like a kitchen/living area, home theaters, workshops, and game rooms.
5. Will this wax formula work in my burner, warmer, or melter? Do you sell the replacement bulbs?
- Yes , as far we are concerned a burner is a burner, or a warmer is a warmer – so definitely yes!
- Works with all electrical warmers.
- However, when using a tea light warmer (open flame) we recommend using our fragrance oils because these oils have a higher flash point and will last longer for that application.
- We have light bulbs for most warmers on the market – check here bulbs for your specific needs or call us direct.
6. Do you sell essential oils ?
- Visit our website or click now on this link
- There are approx. 5 or 6 scented wax products in which we use essential oils currently. Eucalyptus, Peppermint , Spearmint Eucalyptus, Lavender Therapy, Patchouli and maybe more soon.
- We have listed the ingredients under each product.
7. Will your scented wax bars or squares last longer than using fragrance oils? Do you sell fragrance oils?
- Yes because the fragrance oils evaporate from the dish after a few hours of constant use. Scented wax square lasts approx. 72 hours of scent life constant use.
- Yes we sell fragrance oils in every scent that we make for our scented wax bars
8. How do you get the wax out of the dish?
- Two ways:
- firstly- if the wax is cold or in a solid state – use a popsicle stick or better yet a small knife to etch along the edge of the wax (still in the dish) and push down into the wax slowly but firmly from the edge and push wax out
- secondly- with liquid wax still in the dish (may be warm) soak a small tissue in the warm wax, the tissue will absorb half of the wax. leave tissue in the dish. Now the dish may be carried without spilling, next hold over a waste can and pour out the remaining wax while wiping the dish. (a paper towel may help remove any residual wax on the dish)
9. Do you have a store ? Where can I purchase this product?
- retail store locations coming soon!
- Our wax may be purchased online, and from special venues throughout the year
10. Will any of your scents help eliminate pet odors, and/or smoke odors?
- Yes specifically our scent called Lemon Drops : which eliminates Smoke & Pet odors
- FYI -did you know that Cinnamon also is a natural odor eliminator ?
- Peppermint essential oil makes insects and spiders leave an area where it is applied
11. Shipping returns on products not made by us are covered for 30 days exchange only
- diffusers please contact the manufacturer of the appliance first- included with their product is their contact info. secondly call us if no contact with manufacturer. Either way we are here for you.
- electric warmers should you have an issue of it not working simply call us to have a replacement arrangement
12. Returns of our own products are simple
- if not satisfied with the performance of our fragrance wax bar, our fragrance oil, sprays, or our scent beads, simply mail back the remaining portion for a replacement of your choice.
- Make it a great year in 2017
Show Some Scents Team